Asia Pacific Jiu-Jitsu Gi International & Asia Pacific No Gi Submission International Open , Adults Masters & Kids
2023 Asia Pacific Jiu-Jitsu Gi Adults Kids & Masters and International Open one of the leading Jiu Jitsu events in the region and the 1st Submission No Gi Event in the region.Winners of the Absolute divisions will be awarded a medal and a Throphy for all divisions.
The 2023 Asia Pacific Gi International Open is a standard Gi competition under IBJJF rules for ADULTS KIDS and MASTERS Gi event on October 21 , October 22 No Gi .
The Asia Pacific Submission No Gi International Open is the 1st Submission only major BJJ International in the region . We look forward to continuing this success with the support of the teams and players in the region.This year more divisions have been added both Male / Female Children's division and Junior divisions. Male / Female Masters up to Masters 4. Children's divisions start from 14.8kg for kids 4-5 , 18.2 kids 4 to 6 , 20.2 4 to 6 years .
Asia Pacific Ultimate Takedowns Saturday October 22: Gi (Open Belt) will be held on the Sunday October 22. Rules are based on the Fighting System of JJIF this comp is designed to find the best takedown competitors that can compete in the JJIF Ju Jitsu Fighting system .
Take down scoring : March time 3 minutes , Advantage 1 point , Takedown with 3 second stabilization 2 points after scoring competitors will restart from standing . An Athlete that scores three 2 point takedowns is declared the winner . Penalties plus one point to the opponent , disqualification on the 4th penalty.
VENUE & Date : Ayala Circuit Makati https://www.ayalamalls.com/main/malls/ayala-circuit
Saturday 9.30 am October 21 , All Gi divisions including Adults Children and Juveniles and all Ultimate Takedown divisions Juvenile and Adults
Sunday 9.30 am October 22, all No Gi Divisions only
REGISTRATION DETAILS ; Check your details after registration see the participant list and make any corrections if required. All Competitors must create their own Smoothcomp account and profile.
DISCOUNT APPLIES FOR : GI & No Gi Registrations when you register for both at the same time. To register for Absolute you must be registered in a division.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
EARLY Payment discount :
- EARLY Bird : Before September 24 :Children P1795 ,Juvenile P1795 No Gi less P995 Adults P1995 ,No Gi Discount less P995, Absolute P650
- NORMAL : After September 24 up to October 15. Children P1995 ,Juvenile P1995 , No Gi less P795 Adults P2200 No Gi P995 Absolute P650
- LATE Registration up to Wednesday October 18 ; P2500 No Gi less P695 Absolute P750 all divisions
- CORRECTION DEADLINE : Wednesday October 18, you can edit your registration online in your Smoothcomp profile and change weight classes belt up to this date
- PROVISIONAL BRACKETS : will be released for competitors to check on Monday October 16,. Brackets may change up to the competition day due to pending registrations going through.
1. Direct payment through Smooth comp as you register using paypal. Registration is approved only after payment has been processed
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS : Please send your deposit slip along with your full registration details , weight Team belt division comp name and Gi or No Gi , Smoothcomp email address so we can the approve your registration.
2. Bank Payment Account ; Multiple entries / Team Entries / Single entries
- Direct Deposits : ECD Designs and Concepts Inc
- Bank of Commerce , Account 111 - 0000 - 2581 - 3
- Wack Wack Petron Station , Shaw Blvd
3. Gcash ; Please email email@example.com for the details
4. Direct payments : Pay at KMA Tordesilas St, Salcedo Makati do not forget to include your smoothcomp email address and full registration details.
COMPETITOR INFORMATION; Weigh in before the 1st Match
- Asia Pacific Gi International Open , IBJJ rules apply including match time points and penalties
- Asia Pacific NO GI Submission Championships. Win by submission or advantages for Submission attempts only no points are awarded for positions.
- Definition of an advantage for Submission; There must be a visible defence , the opponent must be in danger of being submitted before an advantage is awarded.
MATCH TIMES FOR NO GI SUBMISSION ONLY
- Adults White / Blue belts 5 mins plus one min overtime for equal or no score
- Adults Purple / Brown 6 mins plus one minute overtime if there are equal or no advantages
- Adults Black 7 mins plus one minute overtime if there are equal or no advantages
- Masters all belts 5 mins plus one min overtime if there are equal or no advantages
- Overtime ; if a match is a draw a one minute overtime will be called the athletes will remain in the same position.
- Overtime :The Referee will say " Freeze " Athletes must remain the same position until its clear before restarting the match. The match will restart in the same position.
- Stalling after 10 seconds the athlete will be penalized if they are not attacking , mount and back control submission defense or submission attempts are not included.
- Penalty allocation 1st penalty on the board, 2nd penalty plus advantage , 3 rd penalty another advantage , 4 th penalty disqualification.
ELIGIBILITY : Professional MMA Fighters, Judo Black Belts and National Team Wrestlers must compete as Blue Belts.
- Competitor Attire : No Gi Competitors Black Shorts , Rash Guard no Fitted Tshirts with 10% of the competitors belt colour. Gi competitors White , Black and Blue Gis only IBJJ. F rules apply for patches and length of Gis , belts to be in good condition .
- Academy/Team Name:Competitors are responsible to ensure they have registered under the correct academy/team name. Once registration is completed this cannot be altered.
- DIVISION CHANGES : Division changes may be made online through smoothcomp. This must be completed on or before the CORRECTION DEADLINE . Corrections and Editing of your entry can be made at Smoothcomp prior to the Bracket Deadline in your registration profile.
- Registration issues ; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single entries can be moved to the Absolute division.
Weight classes for Children
- Separate weight division's for Boy and Girls , U 14.20 , U 18.20, U 20..20kg, U25.2kg,U30.20kg, U35.20kg, U40.40kg , U45.40kg, U51.70kg, U56.70kg, U60.60kg, U65.10kg, U69. 20kg, U 73.00 kg , +73kg